With the double-decker tourist bus, you can visit the city with the family at your own pace and without haste. Also enjoy a lunch in a family space in the neighborhood of Gracia
You can go up and down all day with the same ticket and get to know the history of the city through a comfortable audio system with headphones in 15 different languages. They will give you a guide map with all the stops along the way, as well as the discounts that you can enjoy in different establishments of the city. The new buses are suitable for people with reduced mobility, electric roofs in case of rain and equipped with anatomical seats. They also have a permanent hostess on board.
The audio guide is available in 15 languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew.
There are two routes available: East and West. The frequencies oscillate, depending on the time of the year, between 5 and 25 minutes and each route lasts approximately 2 hours.
The routes are as follows:
EAST ROAD: Plaça Catalunya, Barri Gotic Cathedral, Port Vell, Catalonia History Museum, Barceloneta, Port Olimpic, Platja del Bogatell *, Nova Mar Bella * Forum *, Glòries-Torre Agbar, Sagrada Familia, Recint St Modernista Pau , Güell Park, Tibidabo, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló.
(*) Winter Road (02/11 to 25/03) these stops are replaced by: Ciutadella-Zoo-Poble Nou and Teatre Nacional-Auditori.
WEST ROAD: Plaça Catalunya, Arc de Triomphe, Ciutadella-Born Zoo, Passeig Colom, World Trade Center, Miramar Gardens, Fundació Joan Miró, Anella Olimpica, MNAC National Museum of Catalonia, Poble Espanyol, Caixa Forum-Mies Van der Rohe, Plaça d'Espanya, Sants Station, Camp Nou (FC Barcelona), Plaça Pie XII-Palau Güell Reial-Pavellons-Monestir de Pedralbes, Illa Diagonal, Av. Diagonal, La Pedrera, Casa Batlló, Plaça de Catalunya.
- the possibility to have a glimpse of the whole city without having to walk.
- ideal to do at the beginning of your stay for a first discovery of the city
- to be able to go down and climb at will in the same day offers a real comfort.
- transport by open top double-decker air-conditioned buses with an electric roof to be activated in the event of rain
- free Wi-Fi
- all buses are accessible
- earphones with audioguide in 15 languages
- map and guide aboard
Plaça de Catalunya
The culinary offers of the Amaloca restaurant includes specialties with Japanese, Hindi, Peruvian, and French features.
There are many delicacies served, such as salmon tataki, grilled scallops, beurre blanc al yuzu with crispy risotto, and Panang curry with shrimp and chicken, among many others.
The Amaloca restaurant is an ideal place for group lunches and dinners. In addition, it has a children's area where the children of the family can play while you enjoy a relaxed experience. Are you going to miss it?
- Amaloteca: upstairs a playroom for children. From 16h and on weekends there is even a facilitator
- The mix of flavors that make you travel
- Amaloteca: Amaloteca is a soundproofed children's area located on the top floor, open every day for your children to have fun while you enjoy a quiet and delicious meal
- On weekends and holidays at noon, we also have an instructor who will perform various activities and games for children
- Children's menu
Carrer de la Virtut, 11
Tel +34 93 158 43 60